Wednesday 8 July 2015

Oh My God:Missing 7-Month-Old Boy Found Dead in Connecticut River After Dad Tried to Commit Suicide with Son in His Arms

Posted By: Admin - 08:06

Share

& Comment



Police have found the body of the 7-month-old son of a man who jumped from the Arrigoni Bridge in Middletown, Connecticut, in a suicide attempt on Sunday evening. 


Tony Moreno, 22, survived the jump and is being treated at Hartford Hospital, but his son Aaden was killed in the attempt, police said late Tuesday, according to The Hartford Courant



Aaden's body was pulled from the Connecticut River near the East Haddam Swing Bridge at around 8 p.m. Tuesday evening. No further details were immediately available, including whether 


Moreno now faces any charges in his son's death. 


The tragic discovery comes after it was revealed Tuesday that Aaden's mother Adrianne Oyola had previously sought a restraining order against Moreno because she believed he posed a threat to the child, the Courant reports. 



She was granted a temporary restraining order by one judge, but another denied her a permanent order after a June 29 hearing. It is unclear why her request was denied. 



In the application requesting the restraining order, Oyola wrote that Moreno told her, "he could make my son disappear any time of the day. He told me how he could make me disappear, told me how he could kill me. 



"I sometimes am scared to sleep," she continued. "He told me he would put me in the ground and put something on me to make me disintegrate faster. 


Oyola concluded: "I feel that he is a danger to my child and me and would like to leave with my child and get full custody." 

About Admin

American Mistress is an online Publication thatgive you latest latest tech and odd news around the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 American Mistress™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by American Mistress. Hosted on Blogger Platform.